Posted on Jul 6 2017 - 5:00am by Halo-Orangees Staff
Categorized as
4545
Tagged as

Team success is measured by the group and not the individual person. Human beings have strengths and weaknesses; acknowledging them and using them to the advantage of the team is key. A good team member shares the spotlight, giving other team members the opportunity to shine. Furthermore, one must value the expertise of each team member, utilizing that expertise for the good of the team. “I” and “Me” stifle employer-employee “one accord” and create a non-cohesive work environment. Managers ultimately are responsible for shaping a cohesive environment within the team by eliminating “I” and “me” and incorporating “team.” A team member who puts personal gain above the team is, arguably, demonstrating a dysfunctional behavior. “I” and “Me” are the driving forces behind dysfunctional organizational employer-employee relationships. The leader determines whether the team will be dysfunctional or a “one accord,” high-performing team. The leader’s role is that of a teacher. So, in order to clearly understand a team, start by observing the words and actions of the leader. “I” and “Me” are the destroyer of the Halo-Orangees’ “one mind, one body, one team”.

A good leader is trustworthy, informative, and accountable, and accepts feedback; likewise, a good team member does the same. A smart team member can rise above and adapt regardless of a dysfunctional team. Communication between employees can have a major impact on employee relations. Employees should be mindful of the fact that every role counts—that is, one person’s failure to perform can affect a department or an organization as a whole. In essence, employees should take full advantage of the probationary period and obtain all of the knowledge offered during this process. Core values and standards should include constructive criticism to help employees become more effective and efficient. The only way a person will know how to improve is by being informed of areas they need to improve. Employers and employees cannot achieve organizational objectives unless they are educated on the areas of low performance. Organizational objectives serve as the foundation for employer-employees successfully achieving the mission. Value is created when employees are loyal to one another. Much is to be gained when core loyalty lies within the group. Group loyalty in a team ensures that organizational standards are being met. Once loyalty is established within a team, the dysfunctional “I” and “Me” are eliminated, and team “one accord” is achieved.

“Don’t ever allow anyone to attack your self-esteem, kill your passion, or tell you that someone else is more worthy than you,” says B.L. Brown.

Halo-Orangees employer-employee “one accord” Volume I One Mind, One Body, One Team, published by Outskirts Press, is available from Amazon.com. Book direct purchase link: Halo-Orangees

About the Author

35 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. ArleneGek July 22, 2017 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captchas solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck 😉

XRumer20170721

2. ArleneGek July 22, 2017 at 11:51 am - Reply

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    See you later!

XRumer20170721

3. ArleneGek July 22, 2017 at 6:30 am - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another categories of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    See you later!

XRumer20170721

4. Cynthiasak July 22, 2017 at 3:53 am - Reply

Hello what about oral sex you tell me to Cuny and I’ll give you a Blowjob my nickname (Alinka57)

Copy the link and go to me… bit.ly/2vqr809

8533982

5. ArleneGek July 21, 2017 at 9:11 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas recognition of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM software: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck!

XRumer20170721

6. Sakehsdiz July 20, 2017 at 4:09 pm - Reply

За минувшие семь лет даже минимальный уровень конкуренции в области работ по строительству и ремонту на Украине возрос так резко, что обычному человеку, который захотел починить свою старую ванную или попросту поставить в собственном доме более качественную сантехнику, теряется в предложениях и не может выбрать достойного подрядчика.

Дабы решить данную проблему, был создан ресурс пластол.укр, который сводит в рамках одного сайта производителей материалов, исполнителей и потенциальных клиентов, попутно предоставляя им удобный и понятный интерфейс для ведения переговоров.

Честные отзывы, примерные цены, фотографии старых восстановленных ванн — всё это вы без проблем можете найти на указанном ресурсе!

7. Cynthiasak July 20, 2017 at 1:26 pm - Reply

We are glad to see you in our midst hurry fuck me, and slay every last drop my nickname (Lidochka45)

Copy the link and go to me… bit.ly/2u4sSM2

8601628

8. Marthaskype July 19, 2017 at 12:47 am - Reply

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas regignizing of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    See you later!

XRumer201707

9. DorothyPreek July 18, 2017 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another subtypes of captcha,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    See you later 😉

XRumer20170718

10. Fermintug July 18, 2017 at 6:03 pm - Reply

Интернет – это Информация. Кто владеет информацией…………..

11. DorothyPreek July 18, 2017 at 3:36 pm - Reply

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    See you later 😉

XRumer20170718

12. Scottswaky July 18, 2017 at 2:09 pm - Reply

We are glad to see you in our midst do you Want your own throat blow job my nickname (Angelina23)(Angela65)
    Copy the link and go to me… bit.ly/2t9s0oh

13. Sheilaunsof July 17, 2017 at 6:10 pm - Reply

welcome you what about oral sex you tell me to Cuny and I’ll give you a Blowjob my nickname (Masha53)

Copy the link and go to me… bit.ly/2trRb4A

8146181

14. DorothyPreek July 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas recognition of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck!

XRumer20170717

15. DorothyPreek July 17, 2017 at 2:55 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck!

XRumer20170717

16. JosephWat July 17, 2017 at 12:05 pm - Reply

Good afternoon do you Want your own throat blow job my nickname (Valeria11)
    Copy the link and go to me… bit.ly/2uoMblR

17. atasehir escort 5Pet July 16, 2017 at 2:00 pm - Reply

en iyi kizlar
    olabilir
    olagan disi dakikalar icin

18. DorisSip July 14, 2017 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Absolutely NEW update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captchas solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck 😉

XRumer201707

19. DorisSip July 14, 2017 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil”:
    captcha solving of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? There are a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    See you later!

XRumer201707

20. DorisSip July 14, 2017 at 4:03 pm - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM software “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captchas recognition of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck!

XRumer201707

21. IssacDah July 11, 2017 at 12:03 am - Reply

Продаю Ckaйп evg7773 Ламинин от 28 usd с доставкой на дом +38097-613-1437

22. Barbarahaf July 10, 2017 at 4:48 pm - Reply

welcome you You fuck me in the ass rather my nickname (Bogdana42)

Copy the link and go to me… bit.ly/2smPCFn

8379956

23. MashaSlipt July 8, 2017 at 3:59 am - Reply

Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package “XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0”:
    captcha breaking of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
    and more than 8400 another size-types of captchas,
    with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
    You can connect XEvil 3.0 with all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
    Good luck!

24. Lala June 13, 2013 at 3:23 pm - Reply

This is a creative title & very informative post.

25. Erica March 16, 2013 at 1:45 pm - Reply

I love this title Eliminating the “I” and “ME” and Incorporating TEAM (“I and ME” = A Dysfunctional Team)It is very creative. Like post as well.

26. Helen March 16, 2013 at 1:43 pm - Reply

This is a good article. My evil low down dirty co-worker who loves to hurt others should read this. I am going to direct the cow to this site.

27. NicoleS March 16, 2013 at 11:17 am - Reply

I forgot to throw in that the Manager didn’t do anything about this nor did she at least try to investigate. I would think that most Managers would make the employee take a drug test especially if you can smell weed fumes on an employee. What kind of example is that setting for other employees there. Everybody can pretty much do what they feel.

28. NicoleS March 16, 2013 at 11:15 am - Reply

My situation is a bit reversed. I work for a major 5-star restaurant in New Orleans and my boss doesn’t act like one. I’m trying to find out how she became Manager when all the servers throw insults at her left and right. In this business I learned the hard way that when haters throw insults you throw it back and never ever let them see you choke!
    That’s real talk. If you are taken as being easy, can’t stand up for yourself, or slow then you will drown. Last night 1 of the servers wanted to wait on a table of 2 but the table wasn’t in her section. She wanted to wait on the table because she knew the 1 of the people sitting at the table (that’s a long story) but anyway the Manager wanted her to remain in her own assigned section since the table she wanted to wait on was in another section and that section already had a waiter. This girl gets mad and goes to the employee bathroom and puffs on some weed. She had the door locked but when she walked out the other employees could smell it on her. When the Manager found out like 10 minutes later she approached the waitress about the smoking to see did she in fact smoke weed. The waitress told the Manager that she wasn’t smoking weed and that she “better fall back”. My question is why would you have an employee work for you when their attitude is bad, they insult you left and right, and can pretty much do what they want to do on the job. I’m making an anonymous report to corporate on this. Boss needs to get fired.

29. SisterKelly March 16, 2013 at 11:02 am - Reply

I’ve ordered the Halo-Orangees book “Employer-Employee” one accord and I enjoyed it. Alot of the information given I was aware of but it was good reading how others had gone through the exact thing I had. The real-life events in the book were really good. I’m now ordering a book for both my kids (2) in college & my niece to brace them for the workforce.

30. Naeasha K. March 16, 2013 at 10:53 am - Reply

to have a business you have to have money. It takes money to make $$. There are people like myself who have to work for others because we can’t afford to open a business.

31. Evan March 16, 2013 at 10:49 am - Reply

I became my own boss & since then I do not miss the drama & cut-throatness of working for others. I advise any of you to be your own boss. It’s the best feeling in the world.

32. SCraigmont March 16, 2013 at 1:17 am - Reply

@ Naeasha sounds like you need to be looking for employment elsewhere. Yours day might be numbered with a boss like that. Just saying…….

33. TashaV38128 March 9, 2013 at 9:20 pm - Reply

He could be just stressed like going through personal problems. This could be why he isn’t implementing a team like mind.

34. Naeasha K. March 9, 2013 at 9:15 pm - Reply

Before my boss was promoted to Supervisor he was a real team player. It’s real funny how money can make some folk change for the worst & become an epic sellout. When he was on the factory floor working like the rest of us it was “team this” “team that” “we all need to pull together” but when he got promoted he did a 360. Now the only words in his vocabulary when we have a staffing meeting is “I am in charge” or “I make if flow round here”. I just look at him & say to myself nigga I remember just 6 months ago when you acted like a team member now you acted like you all that. Don’t get it twisted I’m for anybody getting promoted………….that is if they deserve the promotion but why when some folk get promoted they let it go to their head.

35. Tina Lee March 9, 2013 at 12:11 am - Reply

Eliminating the “I” and “ME” and Incorporating TEAM (“I and ME” = A Dysfunctional Team)is a good workplace phrase quote. The “I” and “ME” are leaders in my place of employment. The managers set the tone giving them permission to lead and destroy.

Leave A Response